Information for Current Residents
of Wedgewood and Walkada Apartments
Tenant Portal for Wedgewood Apartments
Tenant Portal for Walkada Apartments
- All windows and patio/balcony doors are to be kept closed Oct 1 through May 1.
- Drapes should be kept open as often as possible to avoid ice buildup on windows and glass doors.
- Anytime you notice a problem with your heat, call the Wedgewood Resort Front Desk at 452-1442. We respond to heat issues 24/7.
- Each apartment has one assigned parking spot with a corresponding head-bolt outlet.
- There are two sockets in each outlet. To plug in a second vehicle, park the car in visitor parking and run an extension cord to your head-bolt.
- Regular, minor snow removal will happen as needed without notice being given.
- We will notify you as far in advance as possible when major snow removal needs to take place, requiring you to move you vehicle and extension cords.
- Tokens can be purchased at the Wedgewood Resort Visitors Center Front Desk for $3 each.
- Washers are high efficiency and require liquid detergent with the “HE” symbol. No powdered detergent.
- Laundry Room hours are 6am – 10pm daily.